Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard

Its time for a new review over at the Graveyard.

This time it is for the the 1980 French/Spanish mess of a zombie film titled Le Lac Des Morts Vivants otherwise known as Zombie Lake.

It is a real crapfest. You have been warned. :yeah:

The only good movies that come from France are comedies, or semi-comedies, they should never touch anything else :yeah:

Say maybe this was originally meant to be a comedy but the script was stolen from the orignal writers by the production crew of this movie desperate to find a script for a horror movie.... um nevermind me.

including most of a female volleyball team that had decided it was a good idea to spontaneously strip naked and jump into the lake.

How can a movie that has that suck so much?

I'd just like to point out that the actor who chewed his way through the dialog in Dungeons and Dragons was Jeremy Irons, not Jeremy Lions. :D

What review did I have that in?

(damn phonetically similar words and my inability to type at the speed my mind works) :D

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by Shadowfyre

WTF? Herre Egon Olsen was in space :D

Just so you know, the guy playing this Barry characters goes off to a much more successful carrier in Denmark :D

He's is most famous here as the very hapless crime boss Egon Olsen of the Olsen gang, but those movies are almost only recognized around my neck in the woods :D

In fact he was one of the Nordic countries best actors.

Another new review! This time for 1958's Fiend Without A Face - a film shot in the United Kingdom, set in Canada, with American actors and special FX done in Germany!

In truth, there has never been a better film about invisible monsters that suck out people's brains and spinal cords. Then again, there has never been a worse one either... :shadow:

Interesting how many of these B-movies are supposed to happen on the American continent but are actually shot in Europe :shadow:

It's like the last few present days movies that are supposed to happen in 19th century London but are actually shot in Prag if I recall correctly.

Da nada.  I recently watched Soylent Green.  Would you clasify that as a B movie? If so, that would make a cool review.

"Soylent Green... is... PEOPLE!" :shadow:

Great film. :borg:

Edited by Harry Kim

Da nada.  I recently watched Soylent Green.  Would you clasify that as a B movie? If so, that would make a cool review.

"Soylent Green... is... PEOPLE!" :borg:

Great film. :D

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if PETA members are brainwashed with that movie :shadow: