Sign in to follow this  
Askre

Icelandic Mania

Dunno when I'll get around to it, but glad the stories are finally get back up again. :)

There are some massive updates on it's way, not in terms of the regular stories, but a lot of content is coming.

I'm just working on finishing the last pages for it, it will either be up later tonight or tomorrow. WOOT.

Massive update on the homepage, a whole new section has been opened up with stuf, stuff, STUFF :unsure:

Ya better just go over there and see for yourself, because it's just so much :D

old comics, old fan fictions, and more. WHOO HOO.

There is actually something on my homepage :D

There have been quite some updates over the past two months, new fan fiction in stuff, and new story and profiles in stories.

I also am writing more fan fiction type stories (I just got hooked, no idea how it happened :D ) that are being posted here

http://www.5wwwww5.com/forum/viewforum.php...5f8e42b6c0eb594

Warning, ya kind of have to be familiar with the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles to get those stories, sorry

I'm also regularing on that forum as well.

If anybody is curious on what I have been up to lately, I am now more active in a TMNT forum, where I am also publishing fan fiction stories. I also have an account on fanfiction.net now under the pen name Askre.

Links to both can be found on my regular homepage.

I'm still dropping by here occasionally.

Sad to see you've mostly moved on, Fenris, but glad, certainly, you've found a new interest.

Also, I see you placed third in two of the awards categories. Congrats. ;)

Edited by Waterloo

Thanks for that 'loo, I was certanily surprised to win these places, even though they were only third places. The story that won thirt place was a spontanious idea I had and I really never expected it to be anything special. But apparently it's very popular :o

I have in fact received two drawn images from it by a fellow TMNT author. I was slack jawed when I learned that.

I have yet to put up the second image on my homepage though.

And that I had been nominated for best new author took my by surprise as well, and that I even got third place was even more surpising.

Yeah you can also say that I have moved on, I am still lurking around here but my free time is now a bit taken up by both looking for a job and writing stories, as well I sometimes have to look out for my nephew and niece for my sister.

I don't know how it will end up, but if I seem to have disappeared completely, I will say that I have spend five and half good years talking to you folks here and enjoyed it immensily. And I appreciate you guys not minding some of my crazier antics like the werewolf roleplay. This is may or may not be a goodbye post, but it is a note if I seem to have vanished again, unlike back few months ago when I was cut off because I couldn't simply get to OL due to that damn connection problem for some internet connections with out any warning.

:(

Edited by Fenriswolf