Sign in to follow this  
Askre

Icelandic Mania

Well since last time, my homepage has had a complete overhaul so I see no need to let them open up the old thread since that is more for the old page, also who am I kidding, I just like talking to myself :D :D

anyway

www.furnation.com/Askre

is where you can find my very much so strange stories and maybe some parts of my art.

I just updated it few moments ago, so there is some stuff to scurry through...

not sure if it will last for the next update :cool:

well...that's it... for now :cool:

*runs out of the room*

Edited by Fenriswolf

Thank you :o

The update this weekend includes some art and finally I'm putting up the page that explains of the world works in my stories

There is going to be a slight delay on the update, I just realized that some of the pictures don't have the copyright message on them, and they at the Furnation recommend that we have them so I have to splash those on.

And no it's not as easy as it sounds if you want to keep the picture with in a reasonable quality, although I'm not saying I'm a quality drawer :(

blogspot removed becouse I probably don't be using it anyway... again.

Edited by Fenriswolf

personal corner removed becouse server host is updating the server

Edited by Fenriswolf

Just giving you people a headsup,

the classic version of The House (currently the only story available on my homepage)

is on its way to edit, in fact it is in the hands of my editor as we speak,

so if you want to read the classic, version with all it's spelling and grammar errors (which I thought I had fixed :D ) you better do it now.

There won't be much changes though in the edited version, but I bet it's going to be easier on the eye. a whole lot easier.

Also I'm going to try and put up a series, but I'm still working around the format.

That's nice :o

I will probably put it up, despite the incoming changes on the homepage, I will probably have a section called 'other stuff'.

It was a time for another makeover anyway :D

Edited by Fenriswolf

In a week, I will be in both easter break and spring break (I love it when Easter comes early :() I might be able to put everything around then :drool:

So yay, content finally on the way,

Edited by Fenriswolf

It's though going to be mostly an experiment at first, since this will be my second attempt at this kind of story writing (TAOSHH being the first)

I just have to hear from my editor before really being able to put everything out.

The poor guy has to defend his graduation essay today :(

Well I have hit a minor snag about the chapters, but I should still be able to work it out.

I won't be posting more updates about the site here though, any updtates will be refrained to the homepage.

Well that too.

Just a final notice, the rewamp is soon completed, just few knots to tie and then everything will be up and running and this thread will serve no other purpose than probably be a link thread to the site.

Woo hoo! :D The way you cycle through material, it's as if previous versions never existed. Which is interesting, and makes the contents of the site truly under your control. What you're currently working on is always the most important thing, and in fact the only important thing, and thus the only thing available to view. It's not something I've encountered before on the Web. The benefit is that it keeps visitors on their toes.

Hey 'loo, remember Tinn, Tum and Joe? the stickfigure cats and dog?

They will appear in the comic later, although as normal cats and a dog, but as talking normal cats and a dog :D

Because all comical characters I have created are going to appear.

A, A & A is the place for all my comic characters, even though it's loosly based on my storyworld as well

Edited by Fenriswolf

I certainly remember Tinn, Tum, & Joe. That was my favorite comic strip of yours. :D