Sign in to follow this  
The end is the beginning...

Sure, it won't count, but you could always vote for me. :D

You do realize you're ineligible, and that I'd be forced to hideously maim anyone who did vote for you, right? :D

The ineligible part I knew, the maiming part is news to me. But hey, it's not happening to me anyway. :unsure:

Voting ends tomorrow, guys, and I've only got 10 votes. Do you really want the last contest to feature the worst turnout ever?

Do you really want the last contest to feature the worst turnout ever?

It would be a good illustration of why this is the last month for the contest. :angel:

But come on people, we can do better then this.

On that note, I did vote didn't I? :P:D

Record for what? Most votes, or least?

Least, since I took over, is 15. Most, I think, was 31 or 32. You'd have to ask Q, though I believe she posted it earlier in this thread.

Edited by Karma

You got mine a couple days ago, right?

Perhaps you should post in Below Decks and Vic's if you want to drum up votes. It worked for the Caption Contest :)

Perhaps you should post in Below Decks and Vic's if you want to drum up votes. It worked for the Caption Contest :D

If voting didn't end in 10 hours I probably would, but it hardly seems worth it now. :)

No one seems to be overtly against it, so since I've said it will happen, I guess it will happen. I just really don't feel particularly motivated to do so if it's not going to get much in the way of a reaction.

Hmm....probably time to up the ante with a suitable prize? :D Like maybe the priviledge to have a bigger avatar like the staff (but not quite as big) and the title Member of 2003 for the next three months? October went by waaaay too fast when I was MOM, and I liked my Trinity avatar from then. :) It'd be a nice perk for any of the MOMs IMHO.

The winner would get an avatar as big as the staff ones (as do the MOM winners). I assumed that the title would remain in place until the end of 2004.