Sign in to follow this  
tcn

Name Changes

Well believe it or not, one person has already asked me to change their name, so I'm going to post this back again.

If you want to change your name at any point in the future, you can do so by emailing me at tcn@lowerdecks.com. You should provide your current username, the new username you want, your account password, your member number and you should email me from the address that your account is registered to.

Note: you may only change once every six months. Unlike back at the old OL, changing your name WILL change your login name. Not all places may update themselves with the new name. Also, should problems occur, you accept the possibility that your name may be changed back at any time.

I'll post notification of name changes here.

Change 1: Omega -> Naquada

All staff members can now perform this function, so just post what you'd like your name changed to in here and the first one across it will change it for you. Any other postings will be deleted :rolleyes:

All staff members can now perform this function, so just post what you'd like your name changed to in here and the first one across it will change it for you. Any other postings will be deleted :rolleyes:

Unless I'm completely missing something I think it's only the Admins who can change your name, so if you ask me there will be some delay until I can get one of them to take care of it. ;)