Sign in to follow this  
cybersoldier

TNG triva

eric menyuk, and he would have gotten the part if they had decided that data was going to be bald.

spiner said that he wouldn't be willing to shave his head every day for years, but menyuk was halfway there and would have been willing. tptb liked menyuk enough to bring him back as the traveler.

Wasn't Patrick Stewart considered for the part of Data? I'm beginning to sense pattern baldness for early conceptions of our favorite android... :D

Not that I know of but an other bald actor was considered for Data's role... Eric Menuyk was one of the two finalists for that role. He later played the Traveler

Wasn't Patrick Stewart considered for the part of Data? I'm beginning to sense pattern baldness for early conceptions of our favorite android... :D

there is a rumor that he was considered for that role. when stewart was picked to be captain they decided not to make data bald.

Bashir, Quark, and Morn, as far as I can recall.

And the O'Brien in All Good Things..., I guess.

And Gul Evek.

Edited by Karma

and i quote myself....

Just over a week after ordering the evacuation of Deep Space Nine in the episode “The Circle” he was granting Commander Riker permission to delay a mission in order to investigate Captain Picard’s apparent death in “Gambit”.