Sign in to follow this  
cybersoldier

TNG triva

I forgot. ;)

Here one what was the name of the western like characters Brent Spiner played in a fist full of Datas?

Well, there were quite a few, but the most noteworthy were Frank and Eli Hollander.

I knew that. ;)

I can't remember, was Dwight Schultz in any of those bar seens? Haven't seen the episode in a while, just wondering if he was.

I only remember five times (four of which occurring all in one episode).  Are there more?  :D

I believe there were at least 7 (or eight depending on what you define as destroyed). Three in "All Good Things...", four (or were there more then that?) in "Cause and Effect", and in "Time Squared" we saw the Enterprise be destroyed on the logs from the future Picard's shuttle.

You are TNG triva master so far :wave::D

Here is a good triva question,

What was the name of the machine Barclay created in the Ninth Degree

I would like to dispute this answer. By my count, the Enterprise has blown as many as 13 times:

1. The senior staff watches a replay of the shuttle's log in "Time Squared"

2. Picard sees it happen in "Timescape" (or so I'm told)

3. An alternate Enterprise explodes in "Parallels"

4, 5, 6. All three Enterprises blow up at the end of "All Good Things"

The rest occur in "Cause and Effect"(the repeating cycle takes about twelve hours, and the Enterprise is in the loop for roughly 17 days. Granted, this is an assumption based on cannon facts, but it was seen twice)

Edited by tr'Kaja

The staff watches the replay in Time Squared, Picard watches it happen in Timescape, one of the Enterprises blows up in Parrallels, all three blow up in All Good Things, and we see it happen three times in Cause and Effect. Plus, if you wanted, you could throw in the final destruction in Generations.

If you wanted to be super technical, you could say as many as thirty times. The repeating cycle in C&E took 12 hours, and they were in it for 17.4 days... blah blah blah. :D

How many times has the bridge lost life support?

I only remember the one time Data shut it down in the ep Brothers. In that, technically it didn't lose power it was put in "negative mode" or something like that. Didn't they have some sort of blue alert at that time?

Are there more time? ;)

I think it happens in "Evolution" and "Cost of Living", as well (I know that they have problems with life support, but I don't know if it actually goes out on the bridge).

Do you mean characters from the original series, or actors who appeared on both series? If it's the later, there are, IIRC, 43 or 44 actors.

There are only four (five if you count both parts of Unification) in the former case: (you said episodes, so Generations doesn't count)

Encounter at Farpoint - Admiral McCoy

Sarek - Sarek

Unification, Parts I and II - Sarek and Spock

Relics - Scotty

Sela was never in birthright pt.2, she was unification pt.2 The romulan leader in the triva question was in command of a prison where Worf thought his father was alive?

Edited by Cybersoldier

You mean people who are Data's 'family'?

Doctor Soong appeared once in person.

Lore appeared 3 times, when they assembled him, when Soong called him and when he experimented on the Borg.

Julia Tanner appeared once as Data's mother.

Lal Data's daughter appeared once and then died.