Sign in to follow this  
cybersoldier

TNG triva

correct, here is another

Name the two waring species in season 1's lonely among us.

Click for Spoiler:

Selay & Anticans

correct once again Capt. so far you know your TNG triva

how many different various forms of the Enterprise-D appeared on the show's 7 year run?

Could you rephrase the question? If you mean how many variations on the Galaxy-class chassis we saw, then four - standard, saucer-only, engineering only(both from Encounter at Farpoint & The Best of Both Worlds), and the galaxy-class refit(from All Good Things).

If this is not what you ment, then you weren't clear enough.

very good Xenan, too easy of a question :unsure:

Okay here is another, Who were the admirals effected in the TNG's episode Conspiracy?

Edited by Cybersoldier

I only remember five times (four of which occurring all in one episode). Are there more? :(

I do have a question though -- In Parallels, when space was filling up with Enterprises, how many hails did Wesley say they were receiving? ;)

In Parallels, when space was filling up with Enterprises, how many hails did Wesley say they were receiving? :(

two hundred and eighty-five thousand hails ;)

In Parallels, when space was filling up with Enterprises, how many hails did Wesley say they were receiving? ;)

two hundred and eighty-five thousand hails :)

Good one. ;)

And I thought I received a lot of emails. :(:P

I only remember five times (four of which occurring all in one episode). Are there more? :(

I believe there were at least 7 (or eight depending on what you define as destroyed). Three in "All Good Things...", four (or were there more then that?) in "Cause and Effect", and in "Time Squared" we saw the Enterprise be destroyed on the logs from the future Picard's shuttle.

I only remember five times (four of which occurring all in one episode).  Are there more?  :(

I believe there were at least 7 (or eight depending on what you define as destroyed). Three in "All Good Things...", four (or were there more then that?) in "Cause and Effect", and in "Time Squared" we saw the Enterprise be destroyed on the logs from the future Picard's shuttle.

You are TNG triva master so far ;);)

Here is a good triva question,

What was the name of the machine Barclay created in the Ninth Degree

I just watched that episode a few days ago so I'm fairly sure it was a neural scan interface using both a standard alphanumeric console and an iconic display console. I don't know which one was for which hand. ;)

Edited by Excalibur

I just watched that episode a few days ago so I'm fairly sure it was a neural scan interface using both a standard alphanumeric console and an iconic display console. I don't know which one was for which hand. :mymy:

harry and Excalibur once again correct are these questions to easy ;)

Here one what was the name of the western like characters Brent Spiner played in a fist full of Datas?