Sign in to follow this  
fdewaele

Federation Council Debates - Discussion thread.

Hehe..

What about negotiating with the Dominion for permission to perform scientific exploration of the Gamma Quadrant?

Or perhaps the rebuilding of Cardassia after the war, who will help and what would they do.

I don't think many would be against them exploring, but if they wanted to build a base in the Alpha Quadrant... I think more than a few people would have something to say about that ;)

I think he was referring to the Federation exploring the Gamma Quadrant. The Dominion probably doesn't need anyone's permission to explore their own space. ;)

I think we tried something similar to the latter last time, DF. It ended up with us running a war against the Breen. :lol-bounce:

Hee, I didn't look at the Quadrant :lol-bounce:

In that case it would be pretty one sided (if they refused, of course). The Federation would ask, Founders refuse, and the rest of the Alphers call the Dominion names and taunt them. Added conflict could come from the some Alphers calling the Federation stupid for wanting to explore though. ;)

If you guys can wait a while, (say, until mid May) I'll gladly accept the burden (and priviledges of course ;) ) of being Federation Special Envoy.

The question is to where?

Well the following positions are filled:

Secretary of State: fdewaele

Secretary of Defense: Excalibur

Starfleet Chief of Operations: Karma

Federation Special Envoy: Shash

Tholian ambassador: Digitalfreak

Klingon ambassador: Capt. Nick Seafort

Romulan ambassador: Askre

Ferengi ambassador: shepdicesare

remain to be filled:

Chief of Starfleet Intelligence

Federation council members

Cardassian Legate

Bajoran Prime Minister

Vorta ambassador

PS: there is no Andorian ambassador because Andorians are Federation members. ;)

Edited by fdewaele

So, all we need are a spook, a crook, a couple of back-stabbers, a lackey of goo, a religious fanatic, and a pirate! Should'nt be too hard! :D:D:mess: :devil-smile: :o:P;)

I'm starting to think that we've got too many Starfleet/Federation positions. If all these Federation delegates aren't here, why aren't their counterparts from the Klingon Empire et al present as well?

But then we don't need any non-Federation personnel, except perhaps a Klingon representative, but we'll need representatives from member planets.

I call Romulan Ambassador :D

but I don't know how much I can particiapte, but I think the Romulan Ambassador isn't always present anyway so... :D;)

but I don't know how much I can particiapte, but I think the Romulan Ambassador isn't always present anyway so... :D;)

Just make sure you always bug the room before you leave. :D

The Andorians would still have someone on the council to represent their wants and needs though.

That could be a normal Council member without ministerial or military duties

But then we don't need any non-Federation personnel, except perhaps a Klingon representative, but we'll need representatives from member planets.

That's why there are still positions of Federation Councilmembers to be filled. :smoking:

Edited by fdewaele

How can you be a former S31 agent? Unless you're dead! ;)

There are three possibilities really:

1) I retired from Section 31 after reaching an age where I was no longer ideal for field missions. I therefore entered civilian service and rose in position to Secretary of Defense.

2) I was lying about being a former agent and am actually still active.

3) I'm dead. :smoking: