Sign in to follow this  
Digitalfreak™

Does anyone know of any former OL members who have passed away?

I know it's kind of morbid.. I was just curious.  In practically every circle I've been in online whether it be sci-fi, gaming, etc, there has been someone who has passed away at some point.  I still play World of Warcraft and I've been to 3 in game funerals for fellow players, and know two more who have passed.

If there's anyone, it would be cool to make some memorial page or post for them.

It's entirely possible but I don't know of any, personally. I used to keep in touch with a few people outside the OL but lost touch with over the years as people migrated from IM to Facebook. As far as I know, they're still alive but haven't returned to the OL.

Not to my knowledge, but then there are very few members that I was in touch with through other means, and with traffic here being so slow, there's really no way of knowing whether someone died or simply stopped visiting.

Not to my Knowledge,

I do know that Doyle, Daniel Jackson and Rebecca are still alive and well on Facebook land, as well as One of Thirteen (though he's gone incommunicado the last 5 years or so, doesn't go on the internet anymore as far as I can tell, but I know hes still kicking around cause he lives around the area)