Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Micky Dolenz

Anyone getting logged in as someone else?

I'm trying to diagnose an issue forst and I have had. We've each visited the site and had someone else show up as being logged in, including, I assume, their chosen theme, rather than ours. Forcing the cache to reload shows me logged in as me, but I shouldn't have to do that. This started after I brought the archived OL back online, so please not whether you've visited that site. Thanks for your help!

It's happening to me right now. I tried Internet Explorer rather than Firefox, same problem. Oddly, right now in one window I'm logged in as me, in another window as somebody else.

It's been happening for me for the last week or so. 

It might be an issue with the SQL database returning the wrong information, but I haven't played with BBoards before :)

Let's roll the dice and see if this comes out as me!

It's apparently a session caching issue on the part of our hosting company. Yesterday the site worked properly for me, and I'd hoped they'd gotten it resolved. I've mentioned the problem to them, and they've said they're "aware" of it. No timeline for when we can expect a resolution. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I guess I'll be looking for a new host. It'll just be a pain in the ass to move the site.

I just logged in for the first time in weeks without any problems. Maybe it is fixed.

I've been able to log in as myself without problem for over a week.

However, I have to log in every time I visit even though check the "Remember me" box when logging in.

And then I got served a version of a thread that was meant for a site visitor, but the rest of the board loaded correctly for me today. Methinks we won't be staying with Bluehost once our year is up.

It's still been doing it for me.  On every visit it shows me logged out but after refresh it's fixed.  

Edit: Also when I click on the home link to go back to the forum main page, it "logs me out" have to refresh.

Edited by Digitalfreak™