Sign in to follow this  
Digitalfreak™

Star Trek: TNG "The Pegasus" speculation

I wonder in the TNG episode "The Pegasus," if Admiral Pressman and the chief of Starfleet Intelligence Admiral Raner were actually agents of Section 31?

Remember the season 5 episode "The Next Phase" where LaForge and Ro are "phased out" being invisible to everyone, and passing thru matter? I wonder if Section 31 decided to salvage the Pegasus in order to combat the Romulan phase cloak?

Edited by Digitalfreak™

On 4/8/2017 at 6:41 PM, Digitalfreak™ said:

I wonder in the TNG episode "The Pegasus," if Admiral Pressman and the chief of Starfleet Intelligence Admiral Raner were actually agents of Section 31?

Remember the season 5 episode "The Next Phase" where LaForge and Ro are "phased out" being invisible to everyone, and passing thru matter? I wonder if Section 31 decided to salvage the Pegasus in order to combat the Romulan phase cloak?

I'd love to chime in but would need a crash course on Section 31. I will rewatch "The Pegasus" too. BTW, I love the episode "The Next Phase" and just watched it recently. Data's reaction at the funeral celebration in 10F was hilarious!

Edited by tomBrown788

It would make for an interesting connection. BTW, the colored text is really difficult to read with the darker theme.

forum.jpg

Edited by Diesel Micky Dolenz

To me, it seems odd that someone as high as the chief of Starfleet Intelligence would blatantly defy an already existing treaty, knowing what the consequences would be if discovered.  Section 31 has the ability to "make people" and "problems" disappear, so I'm wondering if she (Admiral Raner) knew S31 had her back if things went badly.  

BTW, does that theme change everyone's that's in this topic?  I thought it was only a theme for me...?

That's odd, I went back and edited the original post and there must have been some hidden formatting in place (I did hit 'Enter' before the post).  After backspacing everything and submitting, it seems the font color went to it's correct setting.  Odd.

I've had issues with cutting and pasting, particularly from other sites, but also from editing and even quoting within the board itself, IIRC. The only way to avoid text color issues seems to be to always paste as plain text. I suppose I could just have the one, default, white skin and that would solve things. Anyway, sorry to hijack your original idea.

Edited by Diesel Micky Dolenz