Sign in to follow this  
forst

Which Star Trek series do you want to rewatch the most?

Star Trek Rewatch!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Trek series do you want to rewatch the most?

• Star Trek
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
    • Star Trek: Enterprise

Every so often I think about binge watching TNG or DS9 via Netflix but it is such a commitment and I already watch so much TV that I never do it. The other day I ended up wasting 30 minutes reading about VOY episodes on Memory Alpha and that got me somewhat excited to rewatch VOY.

So that led me to create this poll: Which Star Trek series do you want to rewatch the most? I am torn between DS9 and VOY at the moment, only because I have only seen most of those episodes twice compared to three or four times for most TNG episodes.

I can honestly say I have never considered rewatching ENT. As for TOS, I think about it occasionally but am not sure it lends itself to binge watching.

If I'm going to choose to watch an episode of Trek, it's probably going to be TOS. It's always been my favorite, despite the dated effects, and writing and acting styles. That being said, I'm not likely to binge any of the series, and I'm much more likely to watch an episode (or just about any of the Trek series) that happens to turn up in the channel guide as currently playing somewhere.

Edited by Diesel Micky Dolenz

Next Generation.  It replays on BBC America all the time, so that's what I'm doing currently, but traditionally it's always been like that, too.  It's still not my favorite, oddly.

I tend to rewatch TOS episodes the most, followed by TNG and DS9.

Of course it's easy for me to rewatch whenever I want to, I've obsessively managed to get every TV series and movie over the years, including the animated series. :D

Edited by Askre

TOS, followed by NG. I tried the other manifestations, but they are all too soap-opera-y. I might catch them again in syndication, just because getting the exposure is easier that way as I don't have to commit to setting a recording or making sure I'm in front of the tube at a certain time. 

The remastering is great, It's unobtrusive, it adds to the experience without a single detraction, and it gives me a semi-legitimate reason to see TOS again.

DS9, but I happen to be only half way through TNG's second season, gotta watch them in Chronological order!