Sign in to follow this  

locked out of the OL

Hi, this is [ace] - I made a second account so that I could get in contact with someone from the OL. My [ace] account is broken. I changed the theme to the other two choices (both of which are broken), and one of the two did not have a button to change the theme back to the default theme. In other words, I was trapped in a broken theme. The worst part is that the theme my account is current stuck in does not have a text box to type the body of a message or post. So I was not able to even IM any of the administrators because my message did not have any text in the body (because the field to type in was not there).

Anyway, can someone help fix this? I would prefer to go back to my other account if that is possible.

And to everyone else, I recommend that you do not change your theme.

Yikes! I am supposedly an administrator but the Admin control panel is broken. I can access the Moderator control panel but there is no way for me to change your theme from there.

I think you'll have to wait for DMD to see your message.

This may be fixed now. I upgraded to the latest version of IPBoard. That had the effect of repairing the admin panel and also, apparently, disabling all the themes. Hopefully, [ace] now has the default theme and access to the board's functions.