Sign in to follow this  
Xenan

Blindspot

Anyone following this show?

I really like it and it looks promessing.

I hope they don't reveal everything to quickly and to soon :D

I hope they don't reveal everything to quickly and to soon :D

I don't think that's going to be a problem. Actually, their problem may be that people get tired of waiting for the big answers. On Lost, some viewers got annoyed at getting more questions every time they got an answer. With Blindspot, most of the questions seem to have been given to us in the first few episodes. The one-tattoo-unlocks-another-tattoo paces the show, but you can only go so long without answering the big questions of who did this and why.

Oh, and I am enjoying it. There's more than enough stupid at times to make myself wonder why, but I still like it.

This show is not quite as ludicrous as Scorpion on CBS has become but it is still not great television. As has been the case so many times over the past few years, I feel like it should be a miniseries or limited series. Stretching the mystery for 22 episodes is going to be bad enough but how the heck can it continue for another season?

Also, the shallow part of me really hates Jane's haircut. It just does not look great on Jaimie Alexander.

All true. It's a flawed show to be sure. There are more than enough tattoos to sustain the show, but the mythology can't hold up that long. Also, "Jane" shouldn't always look like a scared mouse. What's happened to her is traumatizing to be sure, but she's had enough time to get some confidence in her own skills and those around her. The constant brooding of the male lead (who's name escapes me) is also wearing thin. It has some of the trademarks of The Blacklist, but without the fun that James Spader brings to that show.

So the fall finale ended with what I guess was supposed to be a huge reveal. I was not shocked. I honestly am not all that much intrigued by this show anymore. With every episode it grows increasingly difficult to see how Blindspot can continue for another season.