Sign in to follow this  
forst

24: Live Another Day

Back in the day I recall there being quite a bit of discussion about 24 here. The new miniseries premieres on FOX on Sunday, May 5th. I have seen a lot of teasers for it. I started watching the show during Season Seven in 2009 but went back and watched Season One as well. I was never a huge, huge fan but enjoyed the Jack Baeur Action Hour and I plan on tuning in to the miniseries.

Here is the full trailer:

Nobody else is watching this? It is okay but not spectacular. Basically more of the same, which is probably what I should have expected.

Watching it, of course. It doesn't seem as violent as previous series to me. And playing spot the location (I used to work in the City and E1 areas). Yes that is Liverpool Street station, they wouldn't dare get that wrong. But some of the street drives? You certainly can't get to there from there, although it is not as bad as, say, Spooks or the Professionals who would go south over Westminster Bridge and somehow end up on the north side of the river...

Gotta love Stephen Fry as the PM. If only in real life we had a full blown manic depressive in charge. Life would be interesting at least.

Edited by La Chakoteya