Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Truly...

True. Over the past few weeks, I'd considered posting about Michael (Kang) Ansara's death and positive reviews for the HD releases of TNG S4 and ENT S2. The ENT release, particularly, sounds like the extras would be almost worth the price of the set. But with no one here to read it... meh. Still, we keep the lights on.

I wouldn't bet on it outliving me by much, but, God willing, that's a few decades off. There's also the possibility that someone will come along that has the time and energy to bring it back to life. That's possibility, not probability.

I still wander in sometimes but life's been hectic for me this year. I lost my sister this summer when her heart stopped and they barely managed to save the life of her still unborn daughter (C-sectioned out in an attempt to save my sister's life, 2 months prematurely). So yeah not been one of my best years, I'm comparing it to 2002 when I both lost my great grandparents and a dear friend.

Sorry to hear that, Askre. As always, you have my sympathies.

As far as the community goes, he's dead, Jim. It feels like a house with all the children gone. (With all due apologies to Jim Kirk for borrowing a line. And to Bones.)