Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Micky Dolenz

So that was fun.

Welcome back. To make a long story short, the server was hacked and the only way to get back online was to roll back the board database to October and upgrade to the latest version of IPBoard. I'll be working on getting a more OL-like skin working. No promises on when or if the multi-race hack will be restored.

Geeze, one would think that with this place on life support no one would be interested in any hacking. Thanks for getting the old girl back on her feet, DMD.

Damn, that sucks. Glad everything is at least running. I noticed something was wrong I kept getting virus warnings when I tried to visit.

But the new version of the board software does look pretty cool.

Edited by Digitalfreak™

Geeze, one would think that with this place on life support no one would be interested in any hacking.

This time, I don't think the OL was specifically targeted. I host another couple of sites on the same account as LD.com and all of them got hit, meaning that the master account was targeted. Chances are that it was a 'bot looking for an account with a weak password. At any rate, it added malware code to every single index.htm or index.html file on the account, and it deleted all the .php files for the forum.

Sign in to follow this