Sign in to follow this  
Weyoun10

Three Things

So I was curious about all the walls of text that I have now forgotten writing, and searched using my old user name to try to find some of them. From this search, I have learned three of the most fundamental facts in the universe.

Firstly, I really really really need to be more creative with my passwords....if I can log in without forgetting it ten years later; it means I don't change my passwords for other things either.

Secondly, since I can't find the relevant walls of text I was looking for, I automatically assume I was right about it all and stick by everything I said. It seems the safest course of action.

Thirdly, and finally, I probably won't find the board for another ten years; so I should probably say that I remember fondly the many thought provoking exchanges we shared. I hope the next ten years are as thrilling and productive for all of you as the last ten have been for me.

Take Care,

Weyoun10

Wow. Both Q and Weyoun10 show up within the same week. What are the odds?

As to the walls of text, we had a hacking incident years ago. S/he managed to delete all the posts in several forums (Trek, among them) before we could lock him/her out.

Regardless, welcome back, even if it is another 10 years before you read this.