Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Micky Dolenz

BBS Upgrade on the way

Just thought I'd let our members (both of you) know that we'll soon be upgrading to the latest version of Invision's BBS software (IP.Board 3.1) soon. Since we've been running 2.1.7, this will be a fairly major upgrade, so you can expect that we'll have issues with the skins and lose our custom board hacks (like multi-race). Threads and post counts should remain intact.

Edited by Diesel Micky Dolenz

I was actually more shocked to see this current, dark theme than the default white theme. And I have no idea why. This one looks great.

The white IP.Board stock theme was the default after the upgrade. This morning I found the dark theme online and installed it for use while we rebuild some of the older skins. There's no reason we can't keep it as an option. We just have to keep a link to the designer on the main index of that skin.

Glad you like it. I'm still working on restoring some of the older graphics for the OL Classic skin. I'll probably look at one or two of the other skins after that, but OL Classic was the only one I had a working version of (from http://olclassic.lowerdecks.com).

Cool. I had forgotten about the OL Classic. That stuff is almost 10 years old! :eyepop:

The classic skin is prob the only one that needs attention, I think it's the "tried and true" skin.

Sign in to follow this