Sign in to follow this  
Digitalfreak™

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm goes live December 7th

I am. I have just finished doing all the pre-Cata Loremaster achievements on my paladin so that just leaves the Cata zones to do. I've got a number of 80's and some others I level up when I'm bored which lately is quite often. The Shattering helped a lot since I quit running ICC months ago. Only so many times you can go in there before you say "enough" and either stop playing or find alternative projects.

Same here. My 80 Paladin has all the achievements I can get so I started working on my 80 hunter and 80 lock, but playing them just isn't the same. My paladin is setup for healing, and healing is what I like to do in raids. His offspec was prot, but got tired of tanking and insane dps grabbing aggro.

I leveled up a rogue for pvp, and LOVE it! Right now it's level 74 and was hoping to get it to 80 before Cata, but RL issues stopped that.

I like how this expansion is taking everyone back to Azeroth and making the old cities hubs again. But I miss the ports in Dal and Shat ;)

I used to tank on my paladin but I got sick of the dps aggro too and the attitudes in pugs. I still tank occasionally for raids or groups of people I know but it stopped being fun a while ago.

With Cata coming tomorrow I'm grabbing Azeroth flying and going all over the place to see stuff I only got a glimpse of before on flight paths, though I'm sure most of it has been updated/fixed for people flying I've heard some areas are still mostly intact like the Ironforge airport and the troll village outside of Auberdine.