Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forst

How many episodes do you need to see?

15 posts in this topic

I may be the only one who can easily answer this, thanks to my Excel spreadsheets, but which episodes of the various Star Trek series have you not seen? Here are the ones I need to see:

Star Trek

(I may have seen some of these but just do not remember them.)

"I, Mudd"

"Metamorphosis"

"Return to Tomorrow"

"Bread and Circuses"

"Plato's Stepchildren"

"The Cloudminders"

Star Trek: The Next Generation

(I believe I have seen parts of this episode.)

"Liasons"

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

(I may have seen "Life Support" and "Heart of Stone" or I may just be remembering the summaries from the DS9 magazine.)

"The Homecoming (1)"

"The Circle (2)"

"The Siege (3)"

"Cardassians"

"Rivals"

"The Alternate"

"Life Support"

"Heart of Stone"

Star Trek: Voyager

(I sort of remember "One Small Step" but again, I might just be remembering a summary.)

"Riddles"

"One Small Step"

Star Trek: Enterprise

(I skipped most of Season Three but later went back and caught up on every episode but this one.)

"Harbinger"

I've seen everything except seasons 4-7 of Voyager. I still have not brought myself to get them on DVD.

Except for TOS, I'm pretty solid on the viewing. I need to sit and watch all of TAS a bit more thoroughly, but I am ridiculously covered when it comes to Star Trek.

Everything from ENT after season 1

All of TAS

that's about it.

I'm Shocked that there are people here who haven't seen every single episode of every incarnation.

Of the live-action series, I've seen every episode except DS9's Rejoined. (I haven't seen the new movie, either.)

It's certainly possible, perhaps even probable, that I've seen all of TAS, too, as I do remember watching it when I was a boy, but it was too long ago to be sure now.

I just recently got the entire TAS series and am in the process of seeing those.

But I was rather surprised that the cartoon, which I recall reading was a Saturday morning cartoon, has a age restriction of 15 years in Denmark and Norway, 11 in Sweden and 18 in Finland :santa:

I can't for the life of me explain those I fear, so all I can say is WTF??? :drunk-klingon:

IIRC don't characters die in TAS? Anyway here in america there's a "SCI FI-ACTION/VIOLENCE warning in a lot of movies..

There are some early S1 and S2 episodes of DS9 I've missed. Probably a handful of Voyager episodes, too. Other than that, I've seen them all.

IIRC don't characters die in TAS? Anyway here in america there's a "SCI FI-ACTION/VIOLENCE warning in a lot of movies..

Having now watched TAS in it's entirety, yes some people do die. But Honestly nothing worse than you would expect in a cartoon.

Don't see any reason for the high rating in the scandinavian countries. They have shown kids shows with far worse in it.

There are some early S1 and S2 episodes of DS9 I've missed.

Same here. The Bajoran storyline was a bit boring from time to time, so I skipped quite a few eps.

Haven't seen any TAS eps either. I never could bring myself to watching cartoon Trek. It doesn't seem right :D

It's little bit odd, especially the limited animation style of Filmation studios. To be honest it was never my favorite animation studio, the only shows I could actually tolerably watch from them was He-Man and the Ghostbusters (not the "Real" Ghostbusters cartoon)

But I won't say TAS is bad, it was definitively cartoon but it was still Trek and the art was good. It was mostly the animation style that didn't sit right with me.

Edited by Askre

A very lazy studio, lots of stock animation and the same shots for action over and over again. But I say get it on e-bay or find it used amazon, FYE, TAS has its charm.