Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forst

214: Seen 'Em All

12 posts in this topic

Thanks to Hulu.com, which has all ten seasons online through the early part of 2010, I was able to see Season Nine's "Off the Grid" for the first time. It was a mediocre episode, sadly, although part of that could be seeing it so far out of context. I also watched "The Pegasus Project," from Season Ten, and it was a much better episode.

Has everyone else seen all 214 episodes? I have not seen the second direct-to-DVD movie (Continuum) but hope to in the next few weeks and I never watched the animated spin-off but do not consider it canon per se. I have also seen the original 1994 movie, every episode of Stargate: Atlantis and all ten episodes of Stargate: Universe to date.

Edited by forst

I"ve seen every ep, movie quite a few times :D

I've never seen the animated spin-off, not my cup of tea :P

I've seen almost everything ever made up to the first 3 episodes of Stargate: Universe. I quit watching it because of no interest. Also never cared for the animated stuff.

I found the last ep of SGU not as bad as the other eps.

The only problem I have with it is, is that there are to many similarities with the other series. Rush being left behind, probably means he's coming back to haunt them

Has anyone seen episodes of the animated Stargate: Infinity? It looks awful from the few promotional images I have seen.

Edited by forst

I have seen some episodes I really liked, but I would never sit through all of them, regardless of the series.

I've seen everything except the animated series. I heard it wasn't that good.

Seen evey episode also, except the Animated series.

(I did fall asleep during the season 8 episode, Babylon...so maybe 213.5 out of 214?) :P

Oh, on a side note, guess where I'm going next year...

Stargate Con March 2010

:D

Seen everything, even a few eps of the animated series which were terrible. Glad those aren't canon.

I have now seen Stargate Continuum, so I have seen everything Stargate related minus the cartoon, which I do not count.

I've seen everything except the animated series and Stargate: Universe.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot that, although I did see a fair portion of it, I couldn't stand to watch all of SGA's "Vegas".

Edited by Dahar Master Kor