Sign in to follow this  
[ace]

A few Youtube videos I have always liked

****warning, these ones have very bad words and graphic images****

****and are extremely hilarious*****

Edited by [ace]

apparently this is a real product, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the innuendo goes a bit far:

-- it's apparently a real product.

if you can't get it to play, you can go here to see it (about half way down the page)

these guys write some very popular (on youtube) jingles - notably Robot Girlfriend is very popular.

but this one is better IMHO:

. It's 2:59sec.

this is a great personality on the web, especially if you are in your late 20's or older. He's known under a few names, "Angry Video Game Nerd" or AVGN for short, aka "James Nintendo Nerd," aka "James Rolfe," aka "Cinemassacre." He's got tons of content on the web. Here's his review (more like a show) of some old Star Trek games:

It's 10 minutes long, but well worth it, like watching a short episode of some TV show.

Highly Recommend this guy.

Granted, these are both clips from movies posted on Youtube and not Youtube videos per se. Still, they're definitely worth watching, albeit for completely different reasons.

The Third Man: Ferris Wheel Scene

One of my favorite scenes in one of my favorite movies (although you should skip to 3:52) in order to get the best part. Yeah, Harry Lime is charming and likable but he's pure evil nonetheless and his little speech helps to illustrate that fact.

On an unrelated note:

Suddenly, Nazis!