Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

NaNoWriMo

November is National Novel Writing Month.

The goal is to write a 175 page (50,000 words) novel (more like a novella) between November 1st and the midnight on the 30th. Forget how rough it may be, the object is to write that much and not worry about the details, learning how to commit and finish.

Has anyone ever participated? Ever consider participating? This year I've been thinking of going for it.

I loathe the acronym and have never participated, but I am aware of the "contest." I doubt I could do it, because I am super duper lazy.

I *cough* wrote a book out of three years of participating. It's in my sig. I've done threads about it. :D

Earlier today I struck on a great idea I'd like to do for NaNo this year. So yeah, I guess I'll be participating again.

My final count, if anyone was wondering, was: 0. I was gone last month not writing but fretting, because as is my tradition computer problems came a'knockin'.

Well Shadow, November will be here again before you know it. Save what you have now and try to finish it this year. ('course that might be considered cheating :) , but I'll never tell)

And congrats on what you did accomplish.

Edited by SweetOne