Askre

2001 Things That Bug Us

I meant with the in particular bit a girlfriend, which in general is unattainable :(

Ah right, finally understood what you meant. :D

When I posted I like girls, you thought I meant I was going out with someone. :D

Bear in mind though, people in relationships can still feel lonely. :)

Sorry to hear about your woes 'loo. But you now have a fresh slate to start over. :)

Bear in mind though, people in relationships can still feel lonely.

Perhaps but nothing beats a man alone... :)

Edited by fdewaele

Sorry to hear about your woes 'loo. But you now have a fresh slate to start over. :)

I've still got to deal with the aftermath, which I'm sure can't be pretty, but thanks. There is good in this. :(

Waterloo,

Sounds like she's pretty selfish, like it's all about her. Unfortunately there are a lot of selfish people around, men and women. Has this made you wonder if there was ever a girl who was 'in to' you? That you never noticed?

And you're right there is good in this. :) Kinda hard to see right now, but it's there.

Waterloo,

Sounds like she's pretty selfish, like it's all about her. Unfortunately there are a lot of selfish people around, men and women. Has this made you wonder if there was ever a girl who was 'in to' you? That you never noticed?

And you're right there is good in this. :drunk-klingon: Kinda hard to see right now, but it's there.

The problem is, I understand her too much (and probably not as much as I could, given how things've "ended"). She sort of had to become selfish, and she turned out better than could have been hoped, but she's still dealing with the after-effects of what her life forced her to become. She knows that she can't stay this way, but she doesn't know how she's going to climb out, again. I think I scared her more than anything. But I told her once that she'd know when the time had come to stop running. I wasn't that time, but I can only hope that I helped her along her way.

It's terrible, absolutely terrible. Knowing how you can help someone, but knowing that you aren't going to be the one who does. Maybe it's love, I don't know. It doesn't seem like it was. It was certainly a form of compassion. Whatever it was, it was in one of those undefined places.

Do I have someone out there? I have no idea. Plenty of times I've told myself, of course not...

What do they call those people? Naturists? ;)

Some are probably called Naturalists, however some would be called ugh! My eyes, my eyes.

And my 8 year old doesn't need any encouragement. She already thinks it's ok to run naked through the house once she gets home from school.

Edited by SweetOne

Some are probably called Naturalists

And mistakenly too because, Naturalists are people who study natural history.

Of course you could be a naturalist naturist, by studying natural history naked. ;)

Blonde moment. :rolleyes:

What makes it truly a blonde moment, I wasn't trying to say your word was misspelled or misused. I thought I had used the correct word. Because they're like natural. Thankfully I'm a dark blonde. It doesn't happen too often.

Edited by SweetOne

:lol:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with your hair colour. Although I have to admit that a lot of blonde people use the blonde excuse when they did something stupid. :grr:

2060. not finding someone willing to act as secretary in my voting precinct...

associate scrutineers I can force but a secretary needs to be a volunteer...

:D

Trying to abuse your powers :P

2061. People who say that they want to be friends or say that they are your friends, but hardly are. :D