Nemesis

Finalfrontiermedia.nl

Hi there,

My website does excist for some time, but now i've a good url (not a free one ;)). You can download video clips of star trek on my website. They are free. If you have any videoclips or similar, just contact me. Maybe i'll host your clip. The subject must be star trek related.

Final Frontier Media

Let me know what you think of this site.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan

Edited by Nemesis

Does nobody has an opinion about my website?

Well, if anyone is interested??

the site has grown this year, a lot this year! There are allmost 100 music videos on my website.

You can subscribe to the free newsletter. It is distributed once every month, so you keep on track with the updates.

Also, (this is the first forum to know) Final Frontier Media goes Youtube, you can now find allready 5 music videos at youtube. More will follow. (click here)

If you have a music video you want to add to my website, please contact me, through the website.

Greetings,

Sebastiaan

Congrats on your success. :)

Thank you :)

By the way. Since 2006 my website is really changed. I've now 250 music videos available for download at two servers.

I've a newsletter, a lot of links, pictures of meetings with members of the StarTrek.nl forum, statistics about the music videos etc etc.

So let me know, if you have some tips for me!

When I got to the part in the thread where I made a comment, I began remembering the site! Glad to see it's still running. :)