Sign in to follow this  
Star10

Trapped In The Past

Okay, this is just basically a question to all of you. You know how a song sometimes get stuck in your head and the only way to get it out is to hear the song played on the radio.

This sometimes happens to me for music videos; 80s music videos to be exact. Does anyone know of a site I can go to to view musice videos, 80s, 90s whatever? Understand, I don't want to buy the songs... I already have them; I want to see the videos. Are there any sites like that out there; preferable free ones. Aol, Yahoo all have their music areas but I can't find much 80s music.

Example: She Blinded Me With Science is driving me crazy right now but I can't find that video anywhere.

I'm not 'trapped', I prefer to listen to older music.

No I don't have an answer about where to find that stuff, the only music videos I see online are recent ones.

Happens to me all the time. Here is a website with tons of music videos (sadly, not Thomas Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science" or probably a lot of great '80s videos). You could also try Yahoo! Music and their collection (again, no Dolby). If worse comes to worse, I know for a fact you can *cough*download*cough* just about any music video from file-sharing programs. Considering most have never been released commercially I think that should be fairly legal.