Sign in to follow this  
Morbo

The Secret Order of the Golden Llama

I posted this over there, I suppose anyone to lazy to check (or click) would appreciate this... and if they don't, they can go flax themself. 'Cause seriously, flax is awful.

...ok, don't flax yourself. Soak in the tub. I'm sure you had a hard day. If your tub has jets, give that a whirl too.

...Not that I've ever done that before.

ok, once.

ok, twice.

ok, three times, but not since I was thirteen.

ok, fourteen.

ok, it was last month.

week?

ok, yes, I'm in the tub right now. I hope you're happy, because I'm in SERIOUS danger of frying my hard drive. Oh, and myself. oh, and my "hard drive"....

What was I....? Oh yeah:

I have a reason, I swear... First there was reading week, which isn't so much a week for reading as it is a week for sitting around the house and seeing how many cheetos you can fit in your mouth before swallowing, and watching all the Battlestar Galactica you can fit in one day.

Then I took off to Venice for a week, which I've got to say is pretty much the best experience one can have. Well, at least if you're into art. Everywhere I looked there was something amazing, whether it was the sculpted trash cans dedicated to Venus or the duo-nymphs guarding the toilets... Trying to take it all in was a little on the overwhelming side, as well as sort of headache inducing, to the point where I was sorta glad to come back to Canada, where the most I have to appreciate is the fact that it's that awesome week between the time after the snow's all melted and the time before the grass turns brown.

With it being the end of the semester as well, I have mucho-projectos to finish up, so all my time is being put towards that (and playing Oblivion on my new 360, can I hear a whoot?).

There WILL be a return though.. just probably not until mid-April. Just don't tell the investors though, I don't want my stock to drop. Also, please tell Ronald to stop stalking me. It's weird enough that your mascot is a clown, but when he starts watching you shower, it starts to make one feel a little uncomfortable...

Edited by Morbo

so that was pretty intense ;)

hurry up and give us a comic BITCH!! :D

Edited by MittenExpress

summer.jpg

Yes, it's been a while. Yes, I suck. But I've been busy. Honest.

I'm going to try to do a few over the summer, but I make no promises. Come summer, it should be all good. I'm also learning Illustrator, which is slowing me down even more.I think it's going to be twenty fold better, but it's forty times longer. Once I know the ins and outs, it'll probably be all good

' date='April 14, 2006, 02:26 AM' post='359632']

you go grl! I think that post deserves honoralbe mention in the newsletter.

why thank you!

I hear the name of the comic is going to change, but regardless. I want my funnies and I want them NOW!!

as I'm sure the rest of you do too :D

Actually, I'd rather have some raddishes.

Radishes are good too, but radishes and funnies.. that's like, 10-fold funny!

I'm still waiting to make my long awaited debut. :lol:

I'm mulling it over (I'd like something I could buy the domain name for), but I can't think of anything good.

You could always keep the name and have the domain name be more encompassing (say...Lil Paulie's Webcomic World :) ), that way if you ever decided to create a different and/or additional comic, they could both be featured without having to register new domains.

But I understand wanting the comic and domain names to be the same. Its often easier for people to remember when it's just one name.

Exactly, people would wind up calling it whatever they typed into their browser, so might as well just cut out the middle man :)

You could have a contest here on the OL for a new name. The person who provides the winning name could win a one-shot appearance in an upcoming installment. :wha:

No? It was a thought. :)

Ok. How about instead of a contest, we have a "suggestion session." :) If you do choose a name suggested, that person may get a one-shot appearance. Or they may not. They may just get lederhosen. And I'm sure Karma will insist on it being hot pink. :wha:

there's already an asian chick in your 'world' ... so count this ricebowl out :hug:

Hey! If I think of a really good name does that mean I get to be in the comic twice?!

The second one could be like my evil twin or something! :jester:

I'll upload this later (dang wedding to go to), but after a couple day hiatus, the comic is (hopefully) back:

comic022.jpg

Edited by Morbo