Sign in to follow this  
Morbo

The Secret Order of the Golden Llama

OHHHH!! racoon.. I get it

anyone joining me in one big.. WTF?!?!?

p.s.. IN Fun with Monkeys.. he looks like he's holding a sparkly, silvery purse.... hommage to Cher? :D

I enjoy the Corner Gas. :D

Honestly so far I think the comics are just OK. But the blogs and especially the FAQ page are very creative! I really like the FAQ page. It gives a lot of creative depth to the entire website. I think you should expand on that stuff. The FAQ page is FAQ'n awesome. :D

the things we make up at like.. 3 in the morning.. that are funny to .. well, me.. but are just 'OK' for people like ace.

you know, after I posted that comment I realized that I probably said the worst thing an art student could hear. Im not an art student, so I really dont know what Im talking about here, but I thought about it later and thought to myself:

if I said I liked it, that would be good because the work made me feel happy

if I said I hated it, or didnt like it, that would also be good in a way because at least it got that emotional responce from me

but if I said it was "ok" that is probably the worst. because it means it didnt do anything for me.

so im glad you guys brought that up, it give me a chance to add something additional. I just want to add that Im holding Morbo to the highest standard -- compared to "professional" standards (at least what I can gather as professional). When I look at art that others have done I wouldnt hold them to that standard because that would be unfair. But I think Morbo is up to that point where it is only fair to compare him to professionals. Compared to professional standards, the art is great, alot better than most of the crap out there that are like this. And I ldid ike the colors especially, I dont know if there is anything to that, but I notice them. But the text and dialog dont do anything for me. Im very low brow humor type, I like Family Circus and Dilbert, and Aqua Teen Hunger force, and Sealab 2020. So, when I read the Blogs and the FAQ page I really got a kick out of those. Great stuff! Id love to see more in that type of .. way? :D

Again, probably like most of us here, I dont know the first thing about art. I hope I didnt just dig myself a deeper hole.

Nah, it's all good :D

I appreciated your comments before, I just didn't know what to say in response. I didn't take them as negative though (so I'm glad you confirmed that they weren't negative :D)

Thanks.

BTW, you don't have to be a writer to like reading, and you don't have to make art to like it :D