Sign in to follow this  
Omega

TheHatchOnline.com

omegasig.jpg

A new website I'm developing. The forums are currently up and running as of yesterday. Still some mild work to do around various areas, but it's up nonetheless. It is going to be a mix of Lost, BSG, Star Trek, Stargate.. and all those wonderous things.

I've recently installed the Blog add on to the invision board software. It's pretty neat. I like it. As for the webpage itself, I'm planning on having it up Jan 11-06 (when Lost FINALLY returns to television. haha)

Check it out: TheHatchOnline.com

Take care.

- Megs

Shadow has registered.

Despite not having seen 5 minutes of Lost (or even 2 minutes for that matter).

Even though I own the first season DVD set. :):D

never seen it either...Perhaps once it goes to 5 nights a week syndicatoin in a couple years.

I more prefer early years of alias when it comes to abrams work.

never seen it either...Perhaps once it goes to 5 nights a week syndicatoin in a couple years.

I more prefer early years of alias when it comes to abrams work.

As much as I love Alias, not just the early stuff, either, you're missing out on Abrams' legacy (and not only his but Damon Lindelof's and scores of others). Last year was superb, probably one of the greatest single seasons of any series yet aired on television, and this year, while not as magnificant, is carrying that standard boldly. Don't wait. Well, if you want to. But if you never watch this show, you'll have missed out on a defining piece of modern culture.

Oh-kay...evidently it is me. Which is strange, because I distinctly remember trying to register and finding that the name Karma was already taken. :drunk-klingon: